- Lifelong native of the Wilmington area with a passion for coastal living and the many lifestyles it offers
- 1984 Graduate of Meredith College Raleigh, North Carolina with a BS in Biology
- Over 28 years of experience providing extensive knowledge of residential housing trends in our area
- Dedicated to go that "extra mile" to educate both buyers and sellers enabling them to make wise and informed decisions
- Current with the socio-economical, educational, and financial market changes which may affect one’s property value or ability to purchase
- Personality combined with a strong sales ability and negotiating skills
- Highly organized and efficient making the home process as simple and smooth as possible
- Attentive to staying on the cutting edge of technology to better serve my clients
- Assisting a wide variety of buyers and sellers to include downsizing, first time home buyers, investors, second home purchases, moving up and relocation to outside of the Wilmington area
- A concentration in corporate relocation representing numerous industries in our area, while also representing
- Consistent success in both listings and sales with over 131 million in closed volume since 2003
- Mother of two awesome sons both graduates from North Carolina State University.
- Attends Lifepoint Church
- A passion for helping others participating in missions both home and abroad
- Serves on the board for Lump to Laughter, a local non-profit Breast Cancer support ministry
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
In my years of experience as a REALTOR, I have found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, while responding quickly to your needs. Providing my clients with all the necessary information and the utmost professional guidance possible during their home purchase or sale.
This "client first" philosophy has always been and will remain my approach to my profession.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Wilmington area, please contact me.